Below are a few answers to specific queries you may have when using our online order process. For a general guide to the order process, please see our ordering guide
. For questions relating to the uploading of logos or images, please see our artwork guidelines
- Can I order blank items through Clothes2order?
- How do I order the same customisation in two different positons?
- If I need to place several orders, will I be charged delivery for each order?
- Can I customise two of the same product, in the same size and colour, with different designs?
- Can I repeat a previous order?
- Are the setup charges "one-time" fees?
- Why does the preview image during the order process differ slightly to the image on the product page?
- Will you send me a proof of my order before production?
1. Can I order blank items through Clothes2order?
Yes, first add your chosen items to your basket. Then go to your shopping basket; in the mini FAQs section here is an entry titled "Want blank items?". Click the link provided here to order your items without customisation.
2. How do I order the same customisation in two different positons?
Simply select the same customisation twice at the first stage of the customisation process. If you require your customisation to be a different size in two different positions, you'll need to create two separate customisations.
3. If I need to place several orders, will I be charged delivery for each order?
No. If you need to place multiple orders, our system will automatically remove/reduce the delivery charge on any orders placed before your first order is picked and packed. So, you can place multiple orders without incurring multiple delivery charges.
4. Can I customise two of the same product, in the same size and colour, with different designs?
Our order process is designed to make it as fast and easy as possible to position your design on multiple items at the same time. As such, products are grouped together by product type, size and colour. If you need different designs on exactly the same products, you should place separate orders. You will not be charged extra delivery charges as detailed in question 3.
5. Can I repeat a previous order?
Yes, you can repeat a previous order in a matter of seconds. Simply log into your account
and click the "Repeat Order" link next to your order. This will add all your items to the basket and assign your customisations as on your previous order. All you need to do is pay for your order to complete it.
6. Are the setup charges "one-time" fees?
Yes, once you have paid the setup charge for your customisation, you will automatically not be charged it again on any subsequent orders.
7. Why does the preview image during the order process differ slightly to the image on the product page?
Unlike other personalised clothing websites, which may only offer a dozen products, at Clothes2order we offer hundreds of different clothing items and we often increase our range with quality new items. As such, it's not practical for us to professionally photograph every product front, back, left and right, in every colour, for our online product preview. What we do instead is just have a different preview image for each product type, so, for example, all "mens short sleeve round neck t shirts" use the same set of preview images.
Your product will be in the design and style as shown on the product page before you added it to your basket. Remember, the online preview is just a quick visualisation of what your final product will look like; our expert team check every order to ensure it looks great when customised.
8. Will you send me a proof of my order before production?
Yes, but only for embroidered customisations, not printed. You will be sent an email within a few days of placing your order (or the same day for express orders) with a proof file of your embroidery attached. You will need to click the link in this email to approve your proof before we can complete your order. A proof is only sent the first time you order an embroidered customisation; for subsequent orders we
will just embroider as you approved on your first order.