B&C Inspire Organic Women's T-shirt
Brand: B&C Collection
At Clothes2order, we believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between something that looks good and something that does good too. That’s why we are proud of to supply the B&C Organic collection, meeting industry standards like PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and OCS (organic Cotton standards).
This B&C Womens Inspire Tee is cool and conscious ultra printable tee, offering an extremely soft hand feel and fashionable cut that fits perfectly. This Tee features a crew neck, short sleeves and side seams. Its high quality organic ringspun combed cotton and the 'B&C No label' solution ensure personalisation excellence.
- Stripped back to the essentials, this short-sleeved T-shirt is clean and minimalistic for any occasion
- Comfortable body length construction for a perfect retail look
- Side seams ensure the best fit and a masculine silhouette
- Cut in an easy, medium fit
- Thin collar rib for modern, up to date appearance
- For long-lasting comfort, the neck and shoulder seams are reinforced with a soft binding
- Minimalist cut and detailing suitable for many uses and any end user requirements
- Made from combed organic soft jersey with a luxurious handfeel and long-wearing comfort
- Extrasoft and smooth handfeel thanks to the ring-spun cotton
- Comfortable and snug to wear thanks to the organic thin yarn and dense fabric construction
100% organic combed ring-spun cotton, Sports Grey: 90% Organic combed ring-spun cotton/10% Viscos
Weight - 140gsm
The B&C ORGANIC T-shirts, polo shirts and sweatshirts are made with OCS certified organic cotton. OCS, Organic Content Standard, provides an independent certification that the textiles is made with organic grown materials. The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages. It guarantees organic cotton purity of the style you buy.
B&C are proud to announce that they’re officially certified by PETA as an approved vegan brand. It means there are no animal products involved in any part of the creation of thier products. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the largest animal rights organisation in the world, with more than 6.5 million members and supporters. The companies that have signed PETA’s statement of assurance have verified that neither they nor their ingredient suppliers conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals for their ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world and won’t do so in the future.
The RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) is used as a chain of custody standard to track recycled raw materials through the supply chain. The RCS verifies the presence and amount of recycled material in a final product. This happens through input and chain-of-custody verification from a third party. It allows for the transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of recycled material content claims on products.