B&C Men's #Organic E150 T-Shirt
"At Clothes2order, we believe that you shouldnăt have to choose between something that looks good and something that does good too. Thatăs why we are proud of to supply the B&C Organic collection, meeting industry standards like PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and OCS (organic Cotton standards).
Hi, I'm organic! I'm the conscious tubular short sleeve T-shirt, I'm contemporary, I'm available in 20 fascinating colours and I'm soft and exceptionally printable.
- Mainstream Organic contemporary fit #allpurposes
- Tubular construction #movement
- Thin collar rib for modern appearance #uptodate
- Identical colours (20) for men and women #perfectduo
- 9 sizes - XS to 5XL #fitsall
- Back necktape for a clean finish #comfort
- Visible ¶Hi, Iăm Organic÷ neck tab to highlight the organic value of the garment #organic
- Made of 100% OCS Organic ring-spun Combed Cotton #ringspun
- Resistant fabric and ultra-soft handfeel #combed
- Organic OCS certified Cotton #sustainable
- STANDARD100 by OEKO-TEX˝certification for the best comfort of your skin #Oeko-Tex10
- Middle weight fabric 150 gsm #whatevertheweathe
100% pre-shrunk ring-spun combed OCS Organic Cotton
Weight - 145gsm
The B&C ORGANIC T-shirts, polo shirts and sweatshirts are made with OCS certified organic cotton. OCS, Organic Content Standard, provides an independent certification that the textiles is made with organic grown materials. The aim of this standard is to guarantee the traceability and integrity of the raw materials during all the manufacturing stages. It guarantees organic cotton purity of the style you buy.
B&C are proud to announce that theyăre officially certified by PETA as an approved vegan brand. It means there are no animal products involved in any part of the creation of thier products. PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) is the largest animal rights organisation in the world, with more than 6.5 million members and supporters. The companies that have signed PETAăs statement of assurance have verified that neither they nor their ingredient suppliers conduct, commission, or pay for any tests on animals for their ingredients, formulations, or finished products anywhere in the world and wonăt do so in the future.
The RCS (Recycled Claim Standard) is used as a chain of custody standard to track recycled raw materials through the supply chain. The RCS verifies the presence and amount of recycled material in a final product. This happens through input and chain-of-custody verification from a third party. It allows for the transparent, consistent and comprehensive independent evaluation and verification of recycled material content claims on products.