Anthem Women's Organic/Vegan Hoodie
A thing of beauty, the women's Anthem hoodie is luxuriously thick and boasts a soft-feel finish inside and out for ultimate comfort. Every detail to the hoodie has been meticulously thought out to create a high impact piece. Wear it plain or use your hoodie as the perfect vehicle for self-expression.
- Shaped to fit
- Peached fabric, soft-feel finish
- Waffle knit hood
- High polished, nickel free eyelets and drawcord ends*
- Polyester dyed to match tubular draw cord
- Concealed zip
- Brushed fleece inner
- Twin-needling detailing creates a high quality finish
- Cut and sew two by one ribbed cuffs and hem
- Kangaroo pouch pocket
- Self-coloured neck size label
Solid colours: 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester. Grey Marl: 73% Organic cotton, 21% Recycle Polyester, 6% Viscose.
Weight - 320gsm
*We recommend to tie the drawcords before washing to avoid movement in wash
- Certified Organic Cotton ¹ Solid colours only
- PETA - Vegan Approved
- AMFORI / BSCI ¹ Trade with purpose
- Sedex ¹ Empowering Responsible Supply Chains
- WRAP ¹ Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production
Anthem pride themselves on sourcing as ethically as possible. All of their fabrics conform to the OEKO-TEX½ STANDARD 100. This means they have been safety tested by independent experts to prove they donãt contain any banned or harmful chemicals. Anthem makes sure they do not use harmful dyes, colourants or substances during manufacturing, so thier garments also comply with the EU general product safety directive. With full traceability, you have the peace of mind that none of Anthemãs garments are derived from animals.
Social compliance is also a badge Anthem wears with pride. They respect the labour principles in the amfori BSCI code of conduct and only select factories that recognise workersã rights, have high standards and reasonable working hours and conditions. The factory also has ambitious sustainability targets to reduce emissions, water, energy and waste. When you pull on an Anthem Hoodie, you can be sure it has been created legally, through fair and honest practices, and without.